Join the Section
For Florida Bar Members
1. When paying your annual bar membership fees, select the option to join the Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section, and the additional fees will be added into your total charges. Section dues are $35 per year.
2. To join at some time other than when you pay your annual bar membership fees, follow the steps below:
1. Login to the Florida Bar website
2. Select My Florida Bar
3. In the box on the screen called "I Want To", click on the "Join A Section" option
4. Check the box next to the Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law section
5. Choose to pay by credit card or check, and complete the check out process.
3. If you prefer, complete the form here and join by phone or regular mail.
For Law Students
If you are a student, you can find out information about joining the Florida Bar Law Student Division here. Once you have joined, you can then add membership in the EASL section for an additional $25 per year. Click here to complete the application and submit according to the instructions on the form.
For Entertainment, Arts & Sports Industry Professionals
We welcome all non-lawyer professionals working in the entertainment, arts, and sports law industry. Dues are $35 per year. Click here to complete the application and submit according to the instructions on the form.
After joining, you will be automatically added to the EASL Listserve, however it may take up to 30 days from the date that you join EASL for you to start receiving listserv emails.